torsdag 15 oktober 2009

Russell sågas.

I Philadelphia Daily News totalsågas Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell. Paul Domowitch skriver bland annat följande:

"One of the things I've learned from some of the better coaches and talent evaluators in the NFL is that after God and family, football had better be next. If it's not, I don't want him, No. 1. And No. 2, I sure don't want him in the first round.

"The bottom line for me with this kid is I never thought he wanted to be the best in the league at his position. At that position, you want the gym rat. And I never, ever got the sense that he was close to being a gym rat."

Befogat? No doubt! Russell verkar inte alls vara den spelaren som tillbringar sin tid på gymmet. Dom enda gånger han tränar upp sin kastarm är väl då han han häver i sig cheeseburgare på McDonalds...
Jag börjar bli jävligt less på signalerna han sänder ut. Han verkar inte alls vilja göra bra ifrån sig och bli en franchisespelare. Han visar det då absolut inte...

Hela artikeln finns att läsa här:
http://www.philly.com

Inga kommentarer: